TECHNICAL CALCIUM SILICATE
FURMATS INDIA as the authorized distributing partner of PROMAT India, offers their technical calcium silicate boards. Furmats offers MONALITE® materials are asbestos fibre free technical ceramics made from calcium silicate in a density range from 850 to 1000 kg/m3. MONALITE® is the standard product for use in aluminum casting and the foundry industry and is also used in the furnace industry and other process industries.
MONALITE®–M1T is the standard product for contact with molten metals up to 850 °C with low shrinkage. MONALITE®–M1AT is an improved version with higher strength and dimensional stability up to 1000 °C.
Advantages of Technical Calcium Silicate
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low thermal capacity
- Extremely high thermal shock resistance and fracture toughness
- Non wetted by liquid non-ferrous metals, non reactive to lubricants such as boron nitride or graphite
- Asbestos free
- Dimensionally stable and wear resistant
- Excellent machinability to close tolerances
Furmats for over 3 decades, has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..
Technical Calcium Silicate Application Areas
The non wetting properties of MONALITE® mean that these products are ideally suited for use in non-ferrous casting applications.
- Billet and ingot casting as transition plates, floats, spouts
- Head boxes for continuous casters
- Tips for continuous sheet casters
- Sprue bushes, tubes, nozzles and feeder box liner in low pressure die casting
- Hotface linings for dosing/holding furnaces
- Launders and dams
- Load bearing housings
- Structural insulation where high thermal and/or mechanical load is required
OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
- Collars, gaskets and pipe support rings
- Spacers and bushes
- Thermal separation for high loads