High temperature wool blankets
FURMATS as authorized market partner of PROMAT offer their High temperature wool blankets, we offer ALSIFLEX blankets. ALSIFLEX®-1600 is a polychrystalline aluminium oxide wool.
The blankets are needled from both sides and produced in different thicknesses and bulk densities
- lightweight and flexible
- low thermal conductivity and heat storage
- high thermal and chemical resistance
- high thermal shock resistance
- easy to work
- electrically non-conductive
- numerous delivery forms
- prefabricated building components and cut sections
ALSIFLEX® blankets are used for the termal insulation of high-temperature plants in numerous industries.
- fibre linings in industrial furnaces in layered construction or module systems, such as bogie hearth furnaces, bell furnaces, forging furnaces, tunnel kilns, regenerative thermal oxidizer and regenerative afterburning plants
- expansion joint material
- thermal insulation of welded seams
- arch insulation of tunnel kilns and glass melting tanks
- Due to the low bulk densities and the almost unlimited thermal shock resistance, ALSIFLEX® is used especially in plants that are only operated periodically.
1500 ºC – 24h
Specific heat capacity
W/m K W/m K W/m K W/m K W/m K
Al2O3 + SiO2
Mean fibre diameter